Following the successful release of her buzzing Social Media riddim project in 2015 which featured artists from all over the world, multiple award-winning Ghanaian music publicist Jullie Jay-Kanz has announced the release of another enthralling dancehall EP.
Labeled the Nite Nurse EP, the project features Ghana’s Renner, Jah Lead, Willing Wanna, Jay Nathan and Karamanti, and Zulan O’Obrien from Jamaica. The energetic Caribbean-forged EP will keep your mind to follow upon listening.
Nite Nurse EP is also a symbolic demonstration of African dancehall fused with lyrical dexterity and style and is all set for global release this Friday,3rd July 2020. Production was done by Cash two of Hit Factory Classics. Check Out Tracklist below:
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Give We Ft. Renner (Prod. By Cashtwo)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Ghetto Yutes Ft. Jah Lead x Sikka Rymes (Prod. By Cashtwo)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Can We Discuss Ifa Ft. Karamanti (Prod. By Cash two)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Lately Ft. Zulan O’Brien (Prod. By Cash two)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Block and Spam Ft. Willi Wanna (Prod. By Cash two)
· Jullie Jay-Kanz – Night Nurse Ft. Jay Nathan (Raw & Clean) (Prod. By Cashtwo)