The online RN (Registered Nurse) to BSN Online (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) programs are a new way for nurses to earn their degrees.
These programs allow a nurse who has an associate’s degree in nursing or diploma in nursing to earn their bachelor’s degree in nursing.
The online RN to BSN Online programs are designed for nurses who want to advance their careers but don’t have the time or resources to complete a traditional on-campus program.
READ MORE : Best Mesothelioma Treatment Centers
BSN Online has some similarities of a minor degree where a nurse may decide to pursue it to gain specific specialization and make themselves more attractive to employers.
The RN to BSN Online degree is a great way for nurses to take their careers to the next level and improve their salaries.
The advantages of getting an online RN to BSN degree are:
- It provides more flexibility in terms of time availability.
- It is much cheaper than other traditional degrees.
- It can be completed in less time than a traditional degree.
The disadvantages of getting an online RN to BSN degree are:
- You have less access to instructors, which can make it difficult when you need help or clarification on a topic.
- It can be expensive if you don’t have a scholarship or financial aid, it takes longer than a traditional on-campus program
- There is no opportunity for networking with peers.
A lot of schools offer RN to BSN Online programs which includes